REDUCING HEALTHCARE COSTS. MANAGING RISK.
Discover the Secret To Slashing Your Healthcare Costs Without Changing Benefits For Employees
ARE YOU OVER-PAYING FOR YOUR HEALTHCARE?
- Are you partially self-funded?
- Are you having to increase your specific deductible to offset increasing premiums?
- Have your pharmacy costs increased dramatically over the last 2 – 3 years?
- Do you have diabetics in your member population?
- Have you had to shift costs to your plan members through higher deductibles, copays, etc.?
- Have you had to increase employee contributions to members?
- Do your hospital claims represent > 50% of you total costs?
- Do you have covered members with chronic conditions?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions...
… it’s time to contact Strategic Healthplan Consulting to see what money-saving options are available to you!
HOW MUCH COULD YOU BE SAVING?
Even though you trust your broker, and perhaps they are your friend, are you certain that they are doing everything possible to lower your costs?
The problem is that “you don’t know what you don’t know.” That’s where I come in with my knowledge and the expertise I’ve gained over the last 35+ years, by saving companies up to 28% or more per year.
Contact me today to learn how to cut your costs without changing your broker. Call 970-349-7707 or email me at email@example.com
Discover the Secrets That Your Insurance Broker Is Unaware Of, That Can Lower Your Healthcare Costs, Save You Money, And Not Increase Costs To Employees!
Schedule a free 15 minute Get Acquainted Call to learn if you are a good fit for Strategic Healthplan Consulting to help.
If we both decide there is possibly greater value in looking deeper into your health insurance plan we will start the process for a full benefits audit.
Using my proprietary 4 step process, I will review your current benefits program in detail to reveal areas that have been overlooked by your Broker, TPA or Insurance Company.
This review does not require any of your time and is completely free and confidential.